1e eigenaar alle opties transport kunnen wij regelen Financiering mogelijk.... Lees meer »
1e eigenaar alle opties transport kunnen wij regelen Financiering mogelijk.
Very nice looking Fairline Squadron 55. Highly demanded model from a famous shipyard. Warm winter storage, careful maintenance, regular service.
Engine: 2 x Volvo Penta D12 - 800 hp (Total 1600 hp)
Maximum speed: 35 knots
Cruising speed: 28 knots
Water tank capacity: 1200 l
Fuel tank capacity: 2500 liters
Sleeping 6 persons in 3 cabins+ 1 person in a rear crew cabin
Low operating time of engines and generator (about 1250 hours on engines)
Range: 300 n.m.
The list of additional options:
- Interior decoration - polished American walnut
- Air-conditioning system class Plus + Standard (Air conditioning system includes generator)
- Crew cabin at the stern (1 berth)
- Bimini Top
- cockpit table
- Side door to the deck
- Ice Maker
- teak floor finishing on the open parts of the deck and flybridge
- teak floor with inlay in the interior
- teak table on flybridge
- 2 fixed sea communication stations
- 2 fixed river communication stations
- 1 portable marine radio station
- stern thruster
- 3 control panel for engines and thrusters at the stern
- night vision system
- On-line monitoring system for vessel positioning from anywhere in the world
+ Standard equipment:
- Telescopic hydraulic gangway / crane
- Bow thruster
- Electric generator Onan 17.5 kV (220 V)
- Teak finishing of bathing platform and cockpit
- Painting the bottom with anti-fouling paint
- Electric anchor winch with galvanized armature and chain.
- SONY TV in the cabin on a lifting device with DVD / CD 43 "connected to the audio system BOSE® 321 and docking station iРоd
- Two control stations (on the flybridge and in the cabin) with engine control devices, speedometer, echosounder, magnetic compass, marine radio station
- At the control room in the cabin: on-board computer Fairline PILOT, controlling electrical systems, navigation display Raymarine E120 with connected functions of GPS / radar / chart plotter, autopilot
- In the galley: induction cooker, microwave oven, combined with convection oven, extractor hood, refrigerator, two sinks.
- Shower on the transom with hot and cold water.
- Kitchenette on flybridge with grill, fridge
- Cushions on the bow for sunbathing
- TV 22 "connected to the audio system B0SE® and docking station iRoad in the owner's cabin
- Entrance to the bathroom from the owner's cabin with a shower cabin
- Two beds with bedside tables and a wardrobe in the cabin on the starboard side
- Double bed in the bow cabin
- Panoramic window in the ceiling of the VIP-cabin with curved glass and blinds
- Entrance to the bathroom from the bow cabin
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Cockpit awning
- Cleaning of the fecal tank with a chopper and discharge overboard
- Windscreen wiper blades
You are welcome for a viewing, please contact us for the viewing arrangements.